Ṣafwat al-madhhab min Nihāyat al-maṭlab : al-juzʾ al-thānī / ʻAbd Allāh ibn Muḥammad ibn Abī ʻAṣrūn.
- Ṣafwat al-madhhab min Nihāyat al-maṭlab : al-juzʾ al-thānī / ʻAbd Allāh ibn Muḥammad ibn Abī ʻAṣrūn.
- Ibn Abī ʻAṣrūn, ʻAbd Allāh ibn Muḥammad, ca. 1099-1189.
- Published / Created
- Compendium of Nihāyat al-maṭlab (manual of Shafiʻi law) of ʻAbd al-Malik al-Juwaynī. Volume II, from the Kitāb al-buyūʻ through the Kitāb al-shufʻah. and Preceded by 2 leaves of notes.
Badly water-stained, faded, and corroded in part.
Brockelmann omits "Abī" in the author's name; cf. the autograph of vol. I, Bankipore catalog, XIX, 2, no. 1822, where also is found the spelling "min" (not "fi") in the title.
Loose in Islamic binding, paper covered, with flap.
Old (13th century?) naskhī, for the most part entirely unpointed.
The Bankipore manuscript has 33 lines per page, and the measurements are somewhat smaller than this manuscript, so presumably this is not a holograph.
- 272 leaves ; 25 x 17 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Landberg MSS 512
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Brockelmann, S I, p. 971.
- Orbis Record