The Dorothy Richardson Collection was established in 1958 by the gift of letters, manuscripts, annotated books and photographs from her sister-in-law, Mrs. Rose Odle. Additional gifts have been made by Mrs. John Austen, Bryher, Bernice Elliott, John Cowper Powys, Mrs. Harold Tomkinson, and others.
The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
Dorothy Richardson Collection. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.