Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Silhouette, daguerreotype
- Silhouette, daguerreotype
- Parrott, Enoch Greenleafe, 1815-1879.
Parrott, Enoch Greenleafe,--1780-1828.
Parrott, Susan Parker,--1780-1852.
- Published / Created
- c. 1850
The official letters to Parrott and his letters to his family cover his naval career, 1831-1874, expecially during the Mexican and Civil Wars. There are some earlier family papers, silhouettes of his mother and father, and a daguerrrotype of Parrott. Correspondence for years 1845-1849 is bound with transcript in a volume entitled: Conquest of California. 602 p.
- 1 folder containing 9.3 x 8.1 cm daguerreotype ; and 14 x 11.5 cm framed silhouette.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- WA MSS S-122
- Collection Title
- Enoch Greenleafe Parrott papers
- Collection Date
- Collection Note
- Parrott, Enoch Greenleafe (Family)
- Container / Volume
- Box 1 | Folder 10
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)