Report for ship, Auguste & Bertha
- Report for ship, Auguste & Bertha
- Published / Created
- 1853 July 14
- Publication Place
- San Francisco (Calif.)
- Collection consists primarily of printed forms completed in manuscript: appraiser's reports, manifests, certificates of entry, receipts, invoices, oaths and other shipping records that document maritime traffic in San Francisco during the Gold Rush.
- Report concerns goods imported by Adelsdorfer & Co., San Francisco.
- 6 p.
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
- Call Number
- WA MSS S-2436
- Collection Title
- San Francisco Custom House records
- Collection/Other Creator
- United States Custom House (San Francisco, Calif.)
- Collection Date
- Collection Note
- Series I. Appraiser's Reports
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 1 | Folder 16
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Bills of lading
Receipts (financial records)
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Geographic)
- San Francisco (Calif.)--Commerce.
- Subject (Name)
- United States Customhouse (San Francisco, Calif.)
- Subject (Topic)
Customs administration--California--San Francisco--History--19th century.
Harbors--California--San Francisco--Port charges.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- San Francisco Custom House Records. Yale Collection of Western Americana, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.