Great expectations by Charles Dickens.
- Great expectations by Charles Dickens.
- Pailthorpe, F. W. (Frederic W.), printmaker and Pailthorpe, F. W. (Frederick W.)
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- London :
- Robson & Kerslake,
"Impression: 50 sets of proofs on Japanese paper, in black, numbered 1 to 50. 50 sets of proofs on Japanese paper, in bistre, 51 to 100. 50 sets coloured, 101 to 150. 50 sets plain, 151 to 200. No. [blank]"--Half-title verso.
Blank filled in with ms.: No. 161.
Twenty-one etchings (including etched t.p.) and a portfolio. Laid in: half-title and "List of etchings to Great expectations" ( leaves, (26 x 17 cm.).
- 20 art reproductions : etching, b&w ; 26 x 17 cm. + 1 portfolio (27 x 18 cm.)
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Gimbel/Dickens +H1133 Set 1
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Podeschi, J.B. Dickens, H1133, 1st-4th sets
- Orbis Record