Twenty-one illustrations to Oliver Twist / by F.W. Pailthorpe.
- Twenty-one illustrations to Oliver Twist / by F.W. Pailthorpe.
- Alternative Title
- Oliver Twist
- Pailthorpe, F. W. (Frederick W.)
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- London :
- Robson and Kerslake,
"Impression. 50 sets of India proofs, in black, numbered 1 to 50. 50 sets of India proofs, in bistre, 51 to 100. 50 sets coloured, 101 to 150. 50 sets plain, 151 to 200. No. [blank]"--Half-title verso.
Blank filled in with ms.: No. 55. Impression in bistre, on India paper, mounted on plate-paper.
Imprint and date from added illustrated t.p.
Laid in: half-title and "List of etchings" ( leaves, 28 x 19 cm.) and publisher's notice, "New illustrations to Oliver Twist," ( leaves, 21 x 14 cm.)
Title from front cover of portfolio.
- 21 art reproductions : b&w ; 29 x 19 cm. + 1 portfolio (30 x 20 cm.)
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Gimbel/Dickens +H1138 Set 1
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Podeschi, J.B. Dickens, H1138, 1st-2nd sets
- Orbis Record