Report on the United States and Mexican boundary survey / made under the direction of the Secretary of the Interior, by William H. Emory ...
- Report on the United States and Mexican boundary survey / made under the direction of the Secretary of the Interior, by William H. Emory ...
- Alternative Title
- U.S. 34th Cong., 1st sess. Senate. Ex. doc. no. 108
- United States. Department of the Interior.
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Washington :
- A.O.P. Nicholson, Printer,
Also issued as 34th Cong., 1st sess. House. Ex. doc. 135.
Bookplate of George Henry Penniman.
- 2 v. in 3 : front., illus., plates (part col.) maps (part fold.) ; 29 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
- Call Number
- Zc50 +857unb
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- still image
- Reports--United States
- Resource Type
- Books, Journals & Pamphlets
- Subject (Geographic)
United States--Exploring expeditions.
- Subject (Name)
Baird, Spencer Fullerton, 1823-1887.
Conrad, T. A. (Timothy Abbott), 1803-1877.
Emory, William H. (William Hemsley), 1811-1887.
Engelmann, George, 1809-1884.
Girard, Charles, 1822-1895.
Hall, James, 1811-1898.
Parry, C. C. (Charles Christopher), 1823-1890.
Penniman, George Henry--Bookplate.
Schott, Arthur, 1814-1875.
Torrey, John, 1796-1873.
- Subject (Topic)
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record