Bleak House / by Charles Dickens ; with illustrations by H.K. Browne.
- Bleak House / by Charles Dickens ; with illustrations by H.K. Browne.
- Dickens, Charles, 1812-1870
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- London :
- Bradbury and Evans,
Issued in 20 monthly numbers (in 19 parts) from March 1852 to Sept. 1853. Title page at end of double number XIX-XX, along with half title, dedication, preface, contents, list of plates. Added engraved t.p. precedes text of no. XIX-XX.
Issued in numbered and month-dated wrappers. Month and year of issue appear on first p. of advertising matter that precedes text of each number. Advertising matter also at end of each number.
Original wrappers. Inscribed: Mrs. Julius.
- 20 parts in 19 (624, xvi p.) : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
- Call Number
- Gimbel/Dickens A130 1
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Booksellers' labels (Provenance)--S.B. Howell.
- Resource Type
- Books, Journals & Pamphlets
- Subject (Name)
Browne, Hablot Knight, 1815-1882.
Browne, Hablot Knight,--1815-1882--Original art.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Eckel, J.C. Dickens, p. 79-81, Hatton & Cleaver Dickens, p. 275-304, and Podeschi, J.B. Dickens, A130, 1st-5th copies; A131, 3rd-4th copies
- Orbis Record