Household words ...
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Household words ...
- Household words ...
- Alternative Title
- Household words (London, England : Weekly)
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- London :
- Bradbury and Evans, Printers,
"Conducted by Charles Dickens."
Bound vols. 1-19. Pasted in each vol.: label in Dickens's hand addressed to Arthur Smith and bookplate of Arthur Smith.
From 1850-1855 was published the "Household narrative of current events...being a monthly supplement to Household words."
The number for Dec. 21, 1850, called the "Christmas number." Extra Christmas numbers for the years 1851-58 were issued with v. 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 30, 1850)-v. 19, no. 479 (May 28, 1859).
- 19 v. ; 24 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- Gimbel/Dickens E113 Set 1
- Collection Note
- June 1859
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Podeschi, J.B. Dickens, E112; E113, 1st-6th sets; E115, 1st-3rd sets; E116, 1st-2nd sets
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)