The mystery of Edwin Drood : complete / by Charles Dickens.
- The mystery of Edwin Drood : complete / by Charles Dickens.
- Alternative Title
- Part second of the Mystery of Edwin Drood by the spirit-pen of Charles Dickens, through a medium
- Dickens, Charles, 1812-1870.
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Brattleboro, Vt. :
- T.P. James,
"Clark W. Bryan & Company, printers, electrotypers and binders, Springfield, Mass."--T.p. verso.
"Entered according to Act of Congress, in the year 1873, by M.A. Hill"--Verso of added t.p.
"It is given to the public, word for word, as it came to me"--P. ix, Medium's preface, which is signed: Thos. P. James.
Added t.p.: Part second of the Mystery of Edwin Drood by the spirit-pen of Charles Dickens, through a medium. Embracing, also, that part of the work which was published prior to the termination of the author's life.
- xvi, 488 p. ; 24 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
- Call Number
- Gimbel/Dickens B310 1
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Podeschi, J.B. Dickens, B310, 1st-2nd copies and Wilkins, W.G. Dickens, p. 150
- Orbis Record