"When Adam first came on the stage . . . "
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > "When Adam first came on the stage . . . "
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- GEN MSS 566
- Collection Title
- Metamorphosis : amateur drawings and paintings that replicate the publication by Benjamin Sands.
- Collection Date
- ca. 1790-1820
- Collection Note
- Series I. Esther Carpenter
- Container / Volume
- Box 1 | Folder 1
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Metamorphosis, Amateur Drawings and Paintings that Replicate the Publication by Benjamin Sands. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record