"When Adam first came on the stage . . . "
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > "When Adam first came on the stage . . . "
- "When Adam first came on the stage . . . "
- Carpenter, Esther
- 1 drawing ; 9 x 10 cm. folded, 17.5 x 10 cm. open
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- GEN MSS 566
- Collection Title
- Metamorphosis : amateur drawings and paintings that replicate the publication by Benjamin Sands.
- Collection Date
- ca. 1790-1820
- Collection Note
- Series I. Esther Carpenter
- Container / Volume
- Box 1 | Folder 1
View item information in Archives at Yale
View full finding aid for Metamorphosis : amateur drawings and paintings that replicate the publication by Benjamin Sands.
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- still image
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Name)
- Sands, Benjamin
- Subject (Topic)
- Metamorphic pictures
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Metamorphosis, Amateur Drawings and Paintings that Replicate the Publication by Benjamin Sands. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)