Railways in Southeastern Africa
- Railways in Southeastern Africa
- Published / Created
- Railways include Beira Railway, Mashonaland Railway, Rhodesia Katanga Junction Railway, and Rhodesia Railways Limited and Telegraph lines documented include the African Transcontinental Telegraph
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- GEN MSS 567
- Collection Title
- Frank Kellogg Smith travel photographs and memorabilia.
- Collection/Other Creator
- Smith, Frank Kellogg, 1873-1868
- Collection Date
- 1898-1959 (Bulk:1898-1922)
- Collection Note
- Series III. Memorabilia. Maps
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 19 | Folder 30
- Finding Aid
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Frank Kellogg Smith Travel Photographs and Memorabilia. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record