Maqāmāt / Badīʻ al-Zamān al-Hamadhānī. -- 1206.
- Maqāmāt / Badīʻ al-Zamān al-Hamadhānī. -- 1206.
- Badīʻ al-Zamān al-Hamadhānī, 969-1008.
- A literary work, in prose and verse; followed (33-38) by some minor pieces, supposedly by the same author. and Copied in A.H. 603 (A.D. 1206).
Good naskhī, in red and black.
On leaf 1 recto is written: "E. Scheidius. 1767." From the library of Silvestre de Sacy (Catalogue, no. 163). Presented to Yale by Edward Elbridge Salisbury in 1870.
- 38 leaves ; 25.5 x 11.5 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Salisbury MSS 63
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Brockelmann, I, 95 and Brockelmann, S I, p. 152
- Orbis Record