The First Map of Australia, from Nicholas Vallard's Atlas
- The First Map of Australia, from Nicholas Vallard's Atlas
- Published / Created
- The First Map of Australia, from Nicholas Vallard's Atlas, 1547, in the Library of Sir Thomas Phillipps, Bart. at Middle Hill, 1856.
- A complete list of this material may be found on the Finding Aids Shelf in the Beinecke Library and in the first box of the collection.
- 58 x 43.5 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- 1976 Folio 80
- Collection/Other Creator
- Middle Hill Press.
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 18
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record