Clermont Phalanx (Clermont County, Ohio), 1844–1847
- Clermont Phalanx (Clermont County, Ohio), 1844–1847
- Macdonald, A. J., -1854
- Published / Created
- Leaves 229–242 Extracted from "Travels in search of employment." Reports on the organizational meetings in Cincinnati, and on his two trips to the Phalanx: the May 9, 1844, founders excursion to see the property and another in July 1844; includes watercolor drawing titled "Fourier Domain Clermont Co Ohio July 1844."
- 1 folder containing 1 manuscript (12 l.) and 1 watercolor drawing ; 28.4 x 23.4 cm. and smaller.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- A. J. Macdonald Writings on American Utopian Communities. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record