Tōdaiji-gire : manuscript.
- Tōdaiji-gire : manuscript.
- Alternative Title
- 東大寺切, 1120.
- Minamoto, Toshiyori, approximately 1055-approximately 1129. and 源俊頼, approximately 1055-approximately 1129.
- Copyright Date
- Manuscript fragment of Sanbōe, or Illustrated Three Jewels, a Buddhist text by Tamenori Minamoto, copied by Toshiyori Minamoto in 1120. Text is from "Kanbutsu" section of Sanbō ekotoba. Hanging scroll, ink on paper.
"Sanbō ekotoba, gekan, Sōbō, shigatsu, dai 18, Kanbutsu" no dankan nimaitsugi.
「三寶絵詞, 下卷, 僧寶, 四月, 第一八, 灌佛」の断簡二枚継.
From the collection of the Sekido family. Purchased from Gogatsudo on the Edwin J. Beinecke Book Fund, 2018.
Housed in a box inscribed by Shigemi Komatsu.
- 1 item (1 page) ; 24 x 30 cm, mounted on scroll, 117 x 57 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- GEN MSS 1479
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- text and three dimensional object
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Name)
Komatsu, Shigemi, 1925-2010.
Minamoto, Tamenori, -1011. Illustrated three jewels.
Minamoto, Toshiyori,--approximately 1055-approximately 1129.
源俊頼,--approximately 1055-approximately 1129.
- Subject (Topic)
Buddhism--Early works to 1800.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Toshiyori Minamoto, Tōdaiji-gire, in a box inscribed by Shigemi Komatsu. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record