Tōdaiji-gire : manuscript.
- Tōdaiji-gire : manuscript.
- Alternative Title
- 東大寺切, 1120.
- Minamoto, Toshiyori, approximately 1055-approximately 1129. and 源俊頼, approximately 1055-approximately 1129.
- Copyright Date
- Manuscript fragment of Sanbōe, or Illustrated Three Jewels, a Buddhist text by Tamenori Minamoto, copied by Toshiyori Minamoto in 1120. Text is from the "Nehan-e" section of Sanbō ekotoba. Hanging scroll, ink on paper.
"Sanbō ekotoba, gekan, Sōbō, shigatsu, dai 17 , Taianji no daihanyae" no dankan.
「三寶絵詞, 下卷, 僧寶, 四月, 第一七, 大安寺大般若會」の断簡.
Displayed at "Irodorareta kami ryōshi sōshoku," an exhibit at the Tokugawa Museum in 2001.
From the collection of the Sekido family. Purchased from Gogatsudo on the Edwin J. Beinecke Book Fund, 2018.
Housed in a box inscribed by Yukio Fukuda.
- 1 item (1 page) ; 24 x 15 cm, mounted on scroll, 140 x 39 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- GEN MSS 1478
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Name)
Fukuda, Yukio, 1947-
Minamoto, Tamenori, -1011. Illustrated three jewels.
Minamoto, Toshiyori,--approximately 1055-approximately 1129.
源俊頼,--approximately 1055-approximately 1129.
- Subject (Topic)
Buddhism--Early works to 1800.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Toshiyori Minamoto, Tōdaiji-gire, in a box inscribed by Yukio Fukuda. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record