Miscellaneous Notebooks - 5 manuscript notebooks.
- Miscellaneous Notebooks - 5 manuscript notebooks.
- Published / Created
- The notebooks are arranged and numbered as follows: 1. Pencil account of the Pass from Sestri to Florence. 2. Notes on Chaucer, The Flower and The Leaf and The Dream. 3. Notes on Homer, Pindar, etc. with list of 23 liturgical manuscripts in Ruskin's possession. 4. Catalogue of the books in Ruskin's library, with manuscript account for R. Talling laid in. 5. Geological notebook with pen and ink sketches. 6. Geological notebook with pen and ink sketches. 7. Geological notebook with pen and ink sketches. 8. Geological notebook with pen and ink sketches. 9. Historical and classical notebook. 10. Historical and classical notebook. 11. Historical and classical notebook. 12. Historical and classical notebook. 13. Historical and classical notebook.
- Bought from Goodspeed's Book Shop, Inc. by Chauncey B. Tinker, 1930
- 5 v.
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
- Call Number
- GEN MSS 1168
- Collection Title
- John Ruskin collection
- Collection/Other Creator
- Ruskin, John, 1819-1900
- Collection Date
- 1826 - 1949 (Bulk: 1840-1885)
- Collection Note
- Series II. Manuscripts. Bound Manuscripts and Notebooks
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 20
- Finding Aid
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- John Ruskin Collection. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record