Les oeuvres de Monsieur Moliere.
- Les oeuvres de Monsieur Moliere.
- Alternative Title
- Works. 1672
- Molière, 1622-1673.
- Published / Created
- MDCLXXIII 
- Publication Place
- A Paris :
- Chez Jean Guignard, fils, dans la grande sale du Palais, du costé de la Cour des aydes, à l'image Saint Jean,
Added engraved t.p. in v. 1 and v. 2; signed 'F.C.' [i.e. François Chauveau].
Description based on v. 2 of Beinecke Library copy and Guibert.
Imperfect: all but v. 2 wanting. Imprint date of v.2 appears to be 'MDCLXXII.' Bookplate: Walter L. Pforzheimer. From the library of Walter L. Pforzheimer.
Imprints vary. Other issues are known with imprint names that include: Claude Barbin, Gabriel Quinet, Thomas Joly, Charles de Sercy, Louis Billaine, Guillaume de Luyne, and Etienne Loyson. Cf. Guibert.
Vols. 1-2 are reprinted from the 1666 collected ed.; v. 3-7 are composed of remainders of separate plays with various imprints, and some newly printed plays.
- 7 v. : ill. ; 15 cm (12mo)
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
- Call Number
- Pforzheimer Molière 2
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Guibert, A.-J. Molière (1977 éd.), p. -578 and Jacob, P.L. Bibliographie moliéresque, 268
- Orbis Record