Plan of survey of the silver mining district, Thunder Bay, Lake Superior, Canada / compiled by Hugh P. Savigny, P.L.S.
- Plan of survey of the silver mining district, Thunder Bay, Lake Superior, Canada / compiled by Hugh P. Savigny, P.L.S.
- Savigny, Hugh P
- Published / Created
- Copyright Date
- Publication Place
- [Toronto?] :
- [publisher not identified],
Coordinates not present on map and are approximated.
Imperfect: mutilated, with some loss of text. Manuscript annotations on map. Manuscript title on verso: Thunder Bay Silver Mining District. From the Richard H. Rickard Papers.
Inset: plan of town plot, Fort William.
Relief shown by hachures.
- 1 map : hand colored ; 66 x 99 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:63,360. 80 chains to an in.
- (W 89°30ʹ00ʺ--W 88°42ʹ00ʺ/N 48°36ʹ00ʺ--N 48°12ʹ00ʺ)., 048.200000, 048.600000, -088.700000, -089.500000, 63360, and a
- Call Number
- BrSides Double Folio 2018 101
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Annotations (Provenance)--19th century
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Name)
Copp Clark Company
Rickard, Richard H.,---1885--Ownership.
- Subject (Topic)
Real property--Ontario--Thunder Bay Region--Maps.
Silver mines and mining--Ontario--Thunder Bay Region--Maps.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record