Colonial systems of the world / U.S. Treasury Department, Bureau of Statistics ; O.P. Austin, chief of Bureau.
- Colonial systems of the world / U.S. Treasury Department, Bureau of Statistics ; O.P. Austin, chief of Bureau.
- United States. Department of the Treasury. Bureau of Statistics
- Published / Created
- Copyright Date
- Publication Place
- Washington, D.C.
- Norris Peters Co., Photo-Litho
Also shows area and population notes, railroads in colonies, submarine cables, steamship lines with distances, and canals.
Includes table of submarine telegraph connections.
Manuscript note in lower right corner: Colonial systems. Scale statement written in manuscript at bottom.
- 1 map : color ; 44 x 70 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale approximately 1:57,068,387 at equator
- (W 180°--E 180°/N 90°--S 90°), 090.000000, -090.000000, 180.000000, -180.000000, 57068387, and a
- Call Number
- BrSides Double Folio 2019 2
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record