Letter (copy) to the Earl of Jersey, Madrid
- Letter (copy) to the Earl of Jersey, Madrid
- Stanhope, Alexander, 1639-1707
- Published / Created
- 1699 Jun 14/24
- Reports the ill health of the Spanish king; Spanish preparations in the West Indies against the British; question of the Spanish succession. Extracts printed in Manon's edition of Stanhope's correspondence, Spain under Charles the Second, 1840, pp. 141-42. 1. Jersey, Edward Villiers, 1st Earl of, 1661-1700. 2. Carlos II, King of Spain, 1661-1700. 3. Great Britain-- Foreign relations--Spain. 4. Spain-- History--Charles II, 1665-1700.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- William Blathwayt Papers. The James Marshall and Marie-Louise Osborn Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record