The master of game (fragment)
- The master of game (fragment)
- Edward, of Norwich, 1373?-1415
- Published / Created
- [ca. 1450-1499]
- Publication Place
Decoration: large initial "H" in red and blue penwork and other smaller initials in alternating red or blue.
From the collection of Toshiyuki Takamiya, 2013-.
- 1 l.: parchment ; 212 x 133 mm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
English, Middle (1100-1500)
- Call Number
- Takamiya MS 141
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Manuscripts, Medieval--England--15th century
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Topic)
English literature--Middle English, 1100-1500
English prose literature--Middle English, 1100-1500
Hunting--Early works to 1800
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- A handlist of western Medieval manuscripts in the Takamiya collection / Toshiyuki Takamiya, in The Medieval book: glosses from friends & colleagues of Christopher de Hamel, ed. by Richard Linenthal, James Marrow and William Noel. 't Goy-Houten: Hes & De Graff, 2010, pp. 421-437. and The Master of Game (Fragment). Takamiya MS 141.
- Orbis Record