Sr. Jno. Fielding [art original]
Lewis Walpole Library > Sr. Jno. Fielding [art original]
- Sr. Jno. Fielding [art original]
- Alternative Title
- Sir John Fielding
- Worlidge, T. (Thomas), 1700-1766, artist
- Published / Created
- [not after 1766]
- Publication Place
Portrait of Sir John Fielding, half-length to the right, sitting in a chair; holding a book or papers in his left hand; wearing a hat
Title from note in ink at bottom of sheet.
Statement of responsibility written in pencil in upper right corner.
Date of production based on artist's death date.
Placement instruction "199" in pencil in lower left corner.
Mounted opposite page 199 in an extra-illustrated copy of: Walpole, H. Fugitive pieces in verse and prose. [Twickenham] : Printed at Strawberry-Hill, 1758.
- 1 drawing : sheet 12.7 x 9 cm, mounted to 18.7 x 11 cm
- Lewis Walpole Library
- Call Number
- 33 4 Copy 13
- Collection Title
- Opposite page 199. Fugitive pieces in verse and prose.
- Collection/Other Creator
- Walpole, Horace, 1717-1797.
- Collection Date
- [Twickenham] : Printed at Strawberry-Hill, 1758.
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- pencil ; and laid paper.
- Resource Type
- still image
- Subject (Name)
- Fielding, John, Sir, 1721-1780,
Fielding, John, Sir, 1721-1780
Kirgate, Thomas, 1734-1810 > Ownership
Utterson, Edward Vernon, 1775 or 1776-1856 > Ownership
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- T. Worlidge, Sr. Jno. Fielding. The Lewis Walpole Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)