Iapan I [cartographic material].
- Iapan I [cartographic material].
- Alternative Title
- I haue heere added for the readers profit and delight this map of Iapan, published by I. Hondivs, I have heere added for the readers profit and delight this map of Iapan, published by I. Hondius, and Japan I.
- Hondius, Jodocus, 1563-1612, cartographer.
- Published / Created
- Copyright Date
- Publication Place
- [London] :
- [Printed by William Stansby for Henrie Fetherstone],
Relief shown pictorially.
Removed from Samuel Purchas's Purchas his Pilgrimage (1625).
Text in English on verso with signature 3M3 at foot of map.
- 1 map : copper engraving ; 11.5 x 16 cm on sheet 17.0 x 22 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale approximately 1:9,500,000
- 9500000 and a
- Call Number
- BrSides Box 2019 14
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record