- Alternative Title
- Hondius his map of China and Hondivs his map of China
- Hondius, Jodocus, 1563-1612, cartographer
- Published / Created
- Copyright Date
- Publication Place
- [London] :
- [Printed by William Stansby for Henrie Fetherstone],
North oriented towards the right.
Relief shown pictorially.
Removed from Samuel Purchas's Purchas his Pilgrimage (1625).
Text in English on verso.
- 1 map : copper engraving ; 13.2 x 18 cm on sheet 17.7 x 22 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale approximately 1:26,500,000
- (E 90°00ʹ--E 135°00ʹ/N 56°00ʹ--N 14°00ʹ)., 014.000000, 056.000000, 090.000000, 135.000000, 26500000, and a
- Call Number
- BrSides Box 2019 13
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record