A map of the terrestrial Paradise according to Mr. Huet / with improvements from Dr. Wells.
- A map of the terrestrial Paradise according to Mr. Huet / with improvements from Dr. Wells.
- Published / Created
- Copyright Date
- Publication Place
- [London] :
- [Printed for John Hinton],
From Thomas Stackhouse's New history of the Holy Bible (London, 1752).
In lower left corner, "Pl. 4"; in lower right corner, "page 26."
Relief shown pictorially.
- 1 map ; 29 x 19 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale approximately 1:11,000,000
- (E 33°00ʹ00ʺ--E 53°00ʹ00ʺ/N 47°00ʹ00ʺ--N 21°00ʹ00ʺ)., 021.000000, 033.000000, 047.000000, 053.000000, 11000000, and a
- Call Number
- BrSides 2019 81
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
Middle East--Historical geography--Maps--Early works to 1800.
Middle East--Maps--Early works to 1800.
- Subject (Name)
Hinton, John, -1781
Stackhouse, Thomas, approximately 1680-1752. New history of the Holy Bible.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record