Bound autograph manuscript journal and memorandum book
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Franz R. and Kathryn M. Stenzel collection of western American art (WA MSS S-2368) > Series II: James G. Swan Artwork and Associated Material > WRITINGS > Writings by Swan > Bound autograph manuscript journal and memorandum book
- Bound autograph manuscript journal and memorandum book
- From the Collection: Stenzel, Franz
- From the Collection: Stenzel, Kathryn M. (Kathryn Mathison)
- Published / Created
- Includes notes taken during trading voyages in the Schooner Sarah Newton, Censuses of the Makah Tribe, notes on fishes, whales, manufactures of Native Americans, and vocabularies of the Chinook jargon and Makah language. With nine pages of sketches at the back. Accompanied by typed transcript
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been partially digitized.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- WA MSS S-2368
- Search for Additional Digitized Material in This Collection
- Container / Volume
- Box 10, folder 191-192
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Franz R. and Kathryn M. Stenzel Collection of Western American Art. Yale Collection of Western Americana, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)