Australia [cartographic material] / by John Arrowsmith.
- Australia [cartographic material] / by John Arrowsmith.
- Arrowsmith, John, 1790-1873, cartographer
- Published / Created
- Apl. 1st 1846.
- Publication Place
- London :
- Pubd. ... by John Arrowsmith, 10 Soho Square,
From John Lort Stokes's Discoveries in Australia (1846).
Includes index of counties and notes on explorers and discoveries.
Map of Australia showing 19 counties in New South Wales, 26 counties in Western Australia, Eyre's various journeys from Sydney to the Swan River, routes of exploration proposed by Capt. Stokes and coasts examined by H.M.S. Beagle.
Relief shown by hachures.
Some borders hand colored.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 27 x 31 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:14,256,000].
- (E 110°00ʹ00ʺ--E 155°00ʹ00ʺ/S 10°00ʹ00ʺ--S 43°00ʹ00ʺ)., -010.000000, -043.000000, 110.000000, 14256000, 155.000000, and a
- Call Number
- BrSides 2019 93
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
Australia--Discovery and exploration--Maps.
New South Wales
- Subject (Name)
Stokes, John Lort, 1811-1885. Discoveries in Australia.
- Subject (Topic)
Counties--Australia--New South Wales--Maps.
Discoveries in geography
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record