Studio portrait of twelve actors in "New College Theatricals," a satire of Oxford University performed at the Clarendon Assembly Rooms
- Studio portrait of twelve actors in "New College Theatricals," a satire of Oxford University performed at the Clarendon Assembly Rooms
- Published / Created
- ca. 1888
- Photographs of student theatrical groups and faculty at Oxford University, circa 1875-1910, collected by Falconer Madan.
Falconer Madan (1851-1935) was the Librarian of the Bodleian Library at the University of Oxford, 1912-1919.
Gift of Falconer Madan, 1930. Transferred from Mudd Library, Yale University, 2013.
Title devised by cataloger.
- 1 photographic print : b&w ; 28.7 x 24.1 cm. 1 manuscript note : 17 x 11.1 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- GEN MSS 1031
- Collection Title
- Photographs of student theatrical groups and faculty at Oxford University
- Collection/Other Creator
- Madan, Falconer, 1851-1935
- Collection Date
- ca. 1875-1910
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 1 | Folder 2
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Falconer Madan, Photographs of Student Theatrical Groups and Faculty at Oxford University. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record