Interior group portrait that depicts thirty amateur actors at Brasenose College, including Frederick William Bussell (1862-1944), a vice-principal of Brasenose College
- Interior group portrait that depicts thirty amateur actors at Brasenose College, including Frederick William Bussell (1862-1944), a vice-principal of Brasenose College
- Gillman & Co
- Published / Created
- ca. 1898
- Photographs of student theatrical groups and faculty at Oxford University, circa 1875-1910, collected by Falconer Madan.
Falconer Madan (1851-1935) was the Librarian of the Bodleian Library at the University of Oxford, 1912-1919.
Gift of Falconer Madan, 1930. Transferred from Mudd Library, Yale University, 2013.
Title devised by cataloger.
- 1 photographic print : b&w ; 36.2 x 29.1 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- GEN MSS 1031
- Collection Title
- Photographs of student theatrical groups and faculty at Oxford University
- Collection/Other Creator
- Madan, Falconer, 1851-1935
- Collection Date
- ca. 1875-1910
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 1 | Folder 3
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- still image
- Resource Type
- Prints & Photographs
- Subject (Geographic)
- Oxford (England)--Pictorial works
- Subject (Name)
Brasenose College (University of Oxford)--Pictorial works
Bussell, F. W. (Frederick William), 1862-1944--Pictorial works
University of Oxford--Faculty--Pictorial works
University of Oxford--Pictorial works
University of Oxford--Students--Pictorial works
- Subject (Topic)
- College theater--England--Oxford
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Falconer Madan, Photographs of Student Theatrical Groups and Faculty at Oxford University. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record