A garland of new songs. : William and Margaret; Mary's dream; Roy's wife of Aldivalloch; My Nannie, O; Death or liberty
Lewis Walpole Library > A garland of new songs. : William and Margaret; Mary's dream; Roy's wife of Aldivalloch; My Nannie, O; Death or liberty
- A garland of new songs. : William and Margaret; Mary's dream; Roy's wife of Aldivalloch; My Nannie, O; Death or liberty
- Marshall, John (Printer of Newcastle upon Tyne), printer.
- Published / Created
- [between 1800 and 1831]
- Publication Place
- Newcastle upon Tyne and England Newcastle upon Tyne
- Printed by J. Marshall, in the Old Flesh-Market. Where may also be had, a large and curious assortment of songs, ballads, tales, histories, &c.
Title from first page.
Undated. John Marshall was active between 1800 and 1831 (see British Book Trade Index).
Laid paper. Horizontal chain lines.
Crude woodcut title vignette of a hearse and funeral procession.
First line of William and Margaret: When hope lay hush'd in silent night, ...
First line of Mary's dream: The moon had climb'd the highest hill, ...
First line of Roy's wife of Aldivalloch: Roy's wife of Aldivalloch, ...
First line of My Nannie, O: Behind yon hills where Lugar flows, ...
First line of Death or liberty: Whilst happy in my native land, ...
1 folded sheet, uncut.
- 8 pages : 17 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been no.
- Lewis Walpole Library
- Call Number
- File 74 800 G233 no. 1
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)