James Weldon Johnson in Haiti
- James Weldon Johnson in Haiti
- Published / Created
- Some snapshots depict Cathedral of Our Lady of the Assumption, Port-au-Prince.
- 19 photographic prints ; 8.2 x 5.6 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- JWJ MSS 49
- Collection Title
- James Weldon Johnson and Grace Nail Johnson papers
- Collection/Other Creator
- Johnson, James Weldon, 1871-1938
- Collection Date
- ca. 1850-2005 (bulk 1900 - 1976)
- Collection Note
- Series IX. Photographs. Candid Portraits and Snapshots
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 108 | Folder 941
- Finding Aid
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- James Weldon Johnson and Grace Nail Johnson Papers. Yale Collection of American Literature, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record