ALS : Weimar, to "Mein liebster Freund" [Leipzig]
- ALS : Weimar, to "Mein liebster Freund" [Leipzig]
- Bode, Johann Joachim Christoph, 1730-1793
- Published / Created
- 1788 May 2
- 2 p. ; 19 x 23 cm. Bode came to Weimar in 1778, where he became a member of the circle of the Grandduchess Anna Amalia. An enthusiastic Mason, he had the pleasure of inducting both Grandduke Karl August and Goethe into the Lodge Anna Amalia. Translator of Goldsmith, Smollett, and Fielding.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- William A. Speck Collection of Goetheana. Yale Collection of German Literature, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record