Long Island Sound : reduced from the large chart as surveyed by E. Blunt / engraved for Blunt's American coast pilot by W. Hooker.
- Long Island Sound : reduced from the large chart as surveyed by E. Blunt / engraved for Blunt's American coast pilot by W. Hooker.
- Hooker, William, 1782-1856
- Published / Created
- Copyright Date
- Publication Place
- New York :
- Published by E. & G.W. Blunt,
Coordinates not present on map and are approximated.
Depths shown by soundings.
- 1 map ; 20 x 44 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale approximately 1:73,000
- (W 74°05ʹ00ʺ--W 71°25ʹ00ʺ/N 41°35ʹ00ʺ--N 40°35ʹ00ʺ)., 040.583333, 041.583333, -071.416667, -074.083333, 73000, and a
- 14th edition.
- Call Number
- BrSides 2019 100
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Nautical charts--Long Island Sound (N.Y. and Conn.)--1854.
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
- Long Island Sound (N.Y. and Conn.)--Maps.
- Subject (Name)
Blunt, Edmund M. (Edmund March), 1770-1862. American coast pilot.
Blunt, G. W. (George William), 1802-1878
- Subject (Topic)
- Tidal currents--Long Island Sound (N.Y. and Conn.)--Maps.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record