A description of East India : conteyning the Empire of the Great Mogoll / R. Elstracke sculpsit.
- A description of East India : conteyning the Empire of the Great Mogoll / R. Elstracke sculpsit.
- Elstracke, Renold, active 1590-1630
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [London] :
- [Printed by W. Stansby for H. Fetherstone],
At upper right, the seal of the Great Mogul, with English transliteration.
From Samuel Purchas's Purchas his pilgrimes (1625).
In upper right corner: 579.
- 1 map : copper engraving ; 27 x 36 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale approximately 1;11,000,000
- (E 60°00ʹ--E 100°00ʹ/N 44°00ʹ--N 15°00ʹ)., 015.000000, 044.000000, 060.000000, 100.000000, 11000000, and a
- Call Number
- BrSides 2019 110
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record