A new & accurate map of China : drawn from surveys made by the Jesuit Missionaries, by order of the Emperor, regulated by numerous astronomical observations / by Thos. Kitchin Geogr.
- A new & accurate map of China : drawn from surveys made by the Jesuit Missionaries, by order of the Emperor, regulated by numerous astronomical observations / by Thos. Kitchin Geogr.
- Alternative Title
- New and accurate map of China
- Kitchin, Thomas, 1718-1784
- Published / Created
- Copyright Date
- Publication Place
- [London] :
- [Printed for T. Osborne],
From: Navigantium atque itinerantium bibliotheca, or, A complete collection of voyages and travels / originally published in two volumes in folio, by John Harris. London : Printed for T. Osborne [and others], 1764.
In upper right margin: Vol. II. Page 961.
Map of China showing provincial divisions. Relief shown pictorially.
Prime meridian: London.
- 1 map ; 33 x 40 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale approximately 1:10,000,000
- (E 78°00ʹ00ʺ--E 133°00ʹ00ʺ/N 44°00ʹ00ʺ--N 13°00ʹ00ʺ)., 013.000000, 044.000000, 078.000000, 10000000, 133.000000, and a
- Call Number
- BrSides Folio 2019 92
- Collection Title
- Navigantium atque itinerantium bibliotheca ; Or, A complete collection of voyages and travels
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record