Bedford Shire / by Robt. Morden.
- Bedford Shire / by Robt. Morden.
- Alternative Title
- Morden, Robert, approximately 1650-1703
- Published / Created
- Copyright Date
- Publication Place
- [London] :
- Sold by Abel Swale, Awnsham & Iohn Churchil,
First state, produced prior to changes before 1722.
From: Camden's Britannia, newly translated into English ... [London] : Printed by F. Collins, for A. Swalle ... and A. & J. Churchil ..., 1695.
Relief shown pictorially.
Shows boundaries, rivers, roads, woods, parks and settlements.
- 1 map : hand colored ; 31 x 38 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale approximately 1:150,000
- (W 0°55ʹ00ʺ--E 0°02ʹ00ʺ/N 52°18ʹ00ʺ--N 51°49ʹ00ʺ)., 000.033333, -000.916667, 051.816667, 052.300000, 150000, and a
- Call Number
- BrSides Folio 2019 85
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
- Bedfordshire (England)--Maps--Early works to 1800.
- Subject (Name)
Camden, William, 1551-1623. Britannia. English.
Churchill, Awnsham, -1728
Churchill, John, active 1690-1714
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Chubb, T. Printed maps in the atlases of Great Britain and Ireland CXIII. 17 and Skelton, R.A. County atlases of the British Isles, 1579-1850, 117
- Orbis Record