Francisci Arretini in Phalaridis tyranni Agrigentini epistolas proemium.
- Francisci Arretini in Phalaridis tyranni Agrigentini epistolas proemium.
- Alternative Title
- Epistolae. Latin and In Phalaridis tyranni Agrigentini epistolas proemium
- Published / Created
- between 1493 and 1495?]
- Publication Place
- [Venice :
- Lazzaro de' Soardi,
Final p. blank.
Imperfect: wormed, with slight loss of text.
Imprint from Walsh and Sack. Reichling lists the work as printed in Bologna by Balthasar Azoguidus ca. 1480. Goff lists it as printed in Venice by Philippus Pincius ca. 1495.
Leaf tipped in at end with ms. volvelle containing moveable parts.
Ms. notes in a number of contemporary hands. Bookseller's label: Fiammetta Soave, Roma.
Translated by Francesco Griffolino (also known as Francescus Arretinus).
-  p. ; 21 cm. (4to)
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
Greek, Ancient (to 1453)
- Call Number
- 2000 1528
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Annotations (Provenance)--16th century.--CtY-BR
Booksellers' labels (Provenance)--Fiammetta Soave.
- Resource Type
- Books, Journals & Pamphlets
- Subject (Name)
Griffolini, Francesco, 1418-1483.
Phalaris,--Tyrant of Agrigentum,--6th cent. B.C.
Soardi, Lazzaro de', ca. 1450-1517.
- Subject (Topic)
- Incunabula in Yale Library.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Goff P-564, ISTC (CD-ROM, 1997 ed.), ip00564000, Reichling 676, Sack, V. Inkunabeln der Universitätsbibliothek, 2850, and Walsh, J.E. 15th cent. printed books, 2442
- Orbis Record