[Contract between Jean-Baptiste Laurance (Laurence), of Berthier and M'Tavish, Frobisher & Co.]
- [Contract between Jean-Baptiste Laurance (Laurence), of Berthier and M'Tavish, Frobisher & Co.]
- Published / Created
- 1802 May 25
- Publication Place
- Berthier (Québec)
- Signed by outfitter Frederick Singer, agent for M'Tavish, Frobisher & Co.
- 1 l. ; 32 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- WA MSS S-2357
- Collection Title
- Davies/Scroggie collection of Canadian fur trade documents
- Collection Note
- 1999 Acquisition. Canadian Fur Trade Documents. M'Tavish, Frobisher & Co.
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 1 | Folder 23
- Finding Aid
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Davies/Scroggie Collection of Canadian Fur Trade Documents. Yale Collection of Western Americana, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record