If you know not me, you know no bodie; or, the troubles of Queene Elizabeth.
- If you know not me, you know no bodie; or, the troubles of Queene Elizabeth.
- Alternative Title
- If you know not me
- Heywood, Thomas, approximately 1574-1641
- Published / Created
- 1605 [sic: i.e., 1613]
- Publication Place
- At London,
- printed for Nathaniel Butter.
- Title page repaired, the last letters of the imprint and date supplied (incorrectly) in facsimile. Bound by F. Bedford in green goatskin, gold tooling on cover and spine, gilt edges. The Hoe copy (with bookplate), sold by Anderson Auction Co., New York, 28 April 1911, lot 1684. Gift of Alexander S. Cochran, December 1911.
- 4.̊ A-F⁴ (lacking A₁, probably blank) 17.7 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- The fifth edition (first, 1605).
- Call Number
- Eliz 96
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Greg 215(e) and STC 13328
- Orbis Record