Draft, typescript and holograph notes
- Draft, typescript and holograph notes
- Published / Created
- circa 1920
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- JWJ MSS 49
- Collection Title
- James Weldon Johnson and Grace Nail Johnson papers
- Collection/Other Creator
- Johnson, James Weldon, 1871-1938
- Collection Date
- circa 1850-2005 (Bulk: 1900-1976)
- Collection Note
- Series II. Writings. Addresses. "The American Occupation of Haiti"
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 76 | Folder 468
- Finding Aid
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- James Weldon Johnson and Grace Nail Johnson Papers. Yale Collection of American Literature, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record