"Negro Silent Protest Parade"
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > "Negro Silent Protest Parade"
- "Negro Silent Protest Parade"
- Published / Created
- 1917 July 28
- Publication Place
- New York
- Photographs by Cyrus T. Adams, New York.
- 2 photographic prints ; 12.4 x 17.4 cm. in mounts 20.3 x 25.4 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- JWJ MSS 49
- Collection Title
- James Weldon Johnson and Grace Nail Johnson papers
- Collection/Other Creator
- Johnson, James Weldon, 1871-1938
- Collection Date
- circa 1850-2005 (Bulk: 1900-1976)
- Collection Note
- Series IX. Photographs. Formal Group Portraits
- Container / Volume
- Box 104 | Folder 880
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- James Weldon Johnson and Grace Nail Johnson Papers. Yale Collection of American Literature, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)