LS to Sir William Boswell (d. 1650).
- LS to Sir William Boswell (d. 1650).
- Nicholas, Edward, Sir, 1593-1669
- Published / Created
- 1642 Sep 21
- Publication Place
"Sir, His Majesty arrived here yesternight..." With nine line autograph postscript stating that he would rather die in the King's cause, "than prosper by taking arms against God's annoynted."
- 2 p.; 29 x 20 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Osborn fb94
- Collection Title
- Civil War. Collection of letters and state papers, apparently from the papers of John Pym
- Collection Date
- Collection Note
- Osborn fb94. NICHOLAS, SIR EDWARD, 1593-1669
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 1 | Folder 8
- Finding Aid
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Civil War, Collection of Letters and Papers. James Marshall and Marie-Louise Osborn Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record