Hovse of Lancas[ter] [graphic]
Lewis Walpole Library > Hovse of Lancas[ter] [graphic]
- Hovse of Lancas[ter] [graphic]
- Alternative Title
- House of Lancaster
- Landseer, John, 1769-1852, printmaker
Loutherbourg, Philippe-Jacques de, 1740-1812, artist.
Bowyer, Robert, 1758-1834, publisher.
- Published / Created
- [9 September 1805]
- Publication Place
- Published 9 Sep. 1805 by R. Bowyer
"Vignette to Bowyer's edition of Hume's 'History of England'; weapons and ruins on a rock inscribed 'House of Lancs', a demon with torches in clouds above."--British Museum online catalogue
Title from text within image.
Sheet trimmed within plate mark.
Plate  in a volume bound to 50 cm.
- 1 print : sheet 48 x 33 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been no.
- Lewis Walpole Library
- Call Number
- Folio 724 812 B68
- Collection Title
- Plate  Plate in: Series of one hundred and ninety-six engravings, (in the line manner) by the first artists in the country, illustrative of the history of England.
- Collection/Other Creator
- Bowyer, Robert, 1758-1834
- Collection Date
- London : Printed for the proprietor, R. Bowyer, 80, Pall Mall; by T. Bensley, Bolt Court, Fleet Street, 1812.
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)