The dying patient, or, Doctor's last fee [graphic]
Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library > The dying patient, or, Doctor's last fee [graphic]
- The dying patient, or, Doctor's last fee [graphic]
- Alternative Title
- Doctor's last fee
- Published / Created
- [1 April 1786]
- Publication Place
- Publish'd April 1st, 1786, by H. Brookes, Coventry Street
Title etched below image.
Sheet trimmed within plate mark on three edges.
Not in the Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires.
Temporary local Medical Library subject terms: Medical Fees -- Unsuccessful treatment
1 print : etching and aquatint, hand-colored.
Imperfect; sheet trimmed within plate mark with loss of all text from lower margin.
Pasted to mounting sheet with ink and wash border.
- 1 print : sheet 28.8 x 32.0 cm
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library
- Call Number
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Satires (Visual works) England 1786
Aquatints England London 1786
Etchings England London 1786
Annotations (Provenance) 18th century
- etching and aquatint ; and wove paper.
- Resource Type
- still image
- Subject (Topic)
Military uniforms > British
England > 1786
England > London > 1786
Riviere & Son > Binding
Auchincloss, Hugh Dudley > Ownership
Harvey, Francis > Ownership
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)