"In the corner of his jaw" Act 4, Sc. 2. [graphic]
Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library > "In the corner of his jaw" Act 4, Sc. 2. [graphic]
- "In the corner of his jaw" Act 4, Sc. 2. [graphic]
- Seymour, Robert, 1798-1836, printmaker
Tilt and Bogue, publisher.
Clements C. Fry Collection of Medical Prints and Drawings (Medical Historical Library, Yale University).
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Tilt and Bogue
Title from text below image.
Plate from: New readings of old authors : Shakespeare / designed and drawn on stone by the late Robert Seymour. London : Tilt and Bogue, 86, Fleet Street, .
Temporary local Medical Library subject terms: Theater.
- 1 print : sheet 15.1 x 9.5 cm
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library
- Call Number
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Parodies, imitations, etc
Satires (Visual works) England 1841
Lithographs England London 1841
- lithograph ;
- Resource Type
- still image
- Subject (Name)
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616.
- Subject (Topic)
Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 > Parodies, imitations, etc
England > 1841
England > London > 1841
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)