[Large grotesque head] [graphic]
Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library > [Large grotesque head] [graphic]
- [Large grotesque head] [graphic]
- Alternative Title
- A man with neurofibromatosis
- Ribera, Jusepe de, 1591-1652, printmaker
Ribera, Jusepe de, 1591-1652, artist.
Clements C. Fry Collection of Medical Prints and Drawings (Yale Medical Library, Historical Library)
- Published / Created
- [ca. 1622]
- Publication Place
- publisher not identified
Titles and date supplied by curator.
On right side are traces of erased monogram in reverse.
This electronic record is derived from historic data and may not reflect our current information. Review and updating of records is ongoing.
- 1 print : sheet 21.5 x 13.9 cm
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library
- Call Number
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)