CCC memories of 983 at Camp Mineral / by Karl Linder & Paul Le Cornu, .
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > CCC memories of 983 at Camp Mineral / by Karl Linder & Paul Le Cornu, .
- CCC memories of 983 at Camp Mineral / by Karl Linder & Paul Le Cornu, .
- Linder, Karl A.
Mimeograph and sketchbook cartoon history of Company 983 at Camp Mineral depicting everyday life at the camp. The sketchbook, with Le Cornu's name stamped on the front cover, consists of 42 pages of original sketches with typescript first draft of text accompanying sketches.
Civilian Conservation Corps Company 983 was based at Camp Mineral, Fort Lewis District, Washington from May, 1933 to October, 1934.
Karl Linder was a member of Civilian Conservation Corps Company 983, and resident cartoonist. Paul Le Cornu was the Company's Educational Advisor.
Purchased from Michael D. Heaston on the Winlock William Miller, Jr. Memorial Fund, 1999.
- 2 items.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- WA MSS S-2328 L643
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Cartoons (Humorous images)
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Geographic)
- Fort Lewis (Wash.)
- Subject (Name)
Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.).--Company 983 (Fort Lewis, Wash.)
Le Cornu, Paul W.
Linder, Karl A.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Karl Linder and Paul Le Cornu, CCC Memories of 983 at Camp Mineral Yale Collection of Western Americana, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)