A daisy cutter with his varieties [graphic]
Lewis Walpole Library > A daisy cutter with his varieties [graphic]
- A daisy cutter with his varieties [graphic]
Bunbury, Henry William, 1750-1811, artist.
Dickinson, William, 1746 or 1747-1823, publisher.
- Published / Created
- [25 March 1791]
- Publication Place
- Publish'd March 25, 1791, by W. Dickinson, No. 24 Old Bond Street
Title from text below image.
Sheet trimmed to plate mark.
Plate from: Annals of horsemanship ... London : Printed for W. Dickinson ..., 1791.
Text below title: Ingrediturq solo & caput inter nubila condit.
For a brief mention of the illustrations to Annals of horsemanship, see page 446 in the Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires, v. 6.
Mounted on page 78 in volume 2 of: Etchings by Henry William Bunbury, Esq. and after his designs.
- 1 print : sheet 25.1 x 21 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been no.
- Lewis Walpole Library
- Call Number
- Folio 49 3563 v.2 (Oversize)
- Collection Title
- Volume 2, page 78. Etchings by Henry William Bunbury, Esq. and after his designs.
- Collection/Other Creator
- Walpole, Horace, 1717-1797, collector.
- Collection Date
- [Strawberry Hill], [between 1765 and 1792]
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Satires (Visual works) England 1791
Etchings England London 1791
Stipple engravings England London 1791
- etching and stipple engraving ; and laid paper.
- Resource Type
- still image
- Subject (Topic)
England > 1791
England > London > 1791
Walpole, Horace, 1717-1797 > Ownership
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)